Monday, 20 June 2016

A1 (Issue 7)

I have recently completed work on the 7th issue of A1 magazine for the global wealth clients of DG Private Office. A1 is an A4 monthly publication designed by myself, this latest issue was 44 pages.

Publisher Derek Grgeory of DG Private Office discusses the current issue here: “Last month I was invited to Iceland by my friends at JS Watch Co. I had been planning to go for two years, so I figured it was an overdue trip and I had heard so many great things about the country, so I finally flew over.

“I am so glad I did, as not only is Iceland, and her people so wonderful, but I also got to stay right in the heart of the capital, Reykjavik, which is such an easy City to get around. It was -12 and snowing, but I still managed to walk around and see most of the sights this fantastic City has to offer. I will definitely return to tour more of the country, (but maybe in warmer weather).

“I was soon walking up the main high street towards JS Watch Co. and finally meeting the guys, who together make such amazing watches, from their tiny atelier in the heart of Reykjavik. More on Iceland, the hotel I stayed at, and of course JS Watch Co. on several pages you will find within this issue.

“Last month I took delivery of a very new Bentley Flying Spur W12. Only for a week, but what a great week, with my sincere thanks to Bentley Press Office for the opportunity. I managed to drive and photograph it on the only day of the week I had it, which wasn’t pouring with rain and high winds, and so thank you also to Lady luck for helping! I drove to Castle Combe Circuit, which is only a quick spurt from the office, and where I took a few photos of the Bentley before setting the sat-nav for Broadway.

“Visiting Lucy Cartwright and Daniel Bremner at DL Dressage at their amazing training livery just outside Broadway, I managed to capture the front cover photograph for this issue. Both loved the Bentley, but when asked if they would swap for one of their horses, Lucy was a definite, ‘no way’, but I reckon Daniel might have been tempted…just for a moment. So the theme of the cover shoot was to introduce horsepower to horsepower, so look out for the accompanying editorial and photos within this issue.

“I do hope you enjoy this issue as much as I have enjoyed putting it all together.”



No comments:

Post a Comment